Know how your genes affect your metabolism
The Alliance DNA TotalGene Tx test is a comprehensive health and wellness test featuring post physician-reviewed reports and medication metabolism data that cannot be found in any other report available today. A few of its key strengths include:
- Predisposition/ Genetic Risk Assessment
- Prevention (including nutrition, habits & behavior, nutrigenetics, and exercise)
- Monitoring and Early Diagnosis
- Estrogen Metabolism (for women)
- The genetic information is reviewed by a team of 16 US board certified physicians and surgeons
- Report analysis and conclusions are adjusted based on family history and competing risks. For example, if an individual would generally require a higher intake of vitamin E but has a high genetic risk for lung cancer, the vitamin E recommendation is removed (vitamin E supplements can increase lung cancer risk up to 27 percent)
- The only report offering pharmacogenomic data that includes antibiotic metabolism
- An individual’s genes don’t change over time. As genetic research continues to expand, the same genetic profile can be used to provide report updates for years to come.
DISCLAIMER: This test takes 8-10 weeks from sample receipt to final report delivery and requires the involvement of a licensed medical practitioner. Contact Alliance DNA at 800-890-5722 for more information.